Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Lacking Motivation Right Now....

I have a major lack of motivation right now to do anything. Homework is piled up and I have some really important things to do...but I just want to sit in my pajamas and watch some really good Korean dramas.
Dramafever has recently been on all the time. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for the amazing rom-coms that are popular right now. I mean, who doesn't love something that will give you a big smile in the end. No unhappiness for me. I love the sappy endings!
Also, there is some fantastic fashion inspiration in these things too! I mean, some of these women just have the most effortlessly fabulous styles. Shall I one day emulate these women? You can certainly bet on it.
In other news, I know that I don't update daily, so I decided to make a tumblr (http://incrediblyaveragemimi.tumblr.com/) that I can update with just a quote or a picture or something everyday so that you all can keep up with me when I'm not blogging as much. I assure you that I will start doing more, just school sometimes gets in the way. I swear, life is going to start after this semester! I will have quite a bit more time to work on here!

xoxox Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment